Another Newbie

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Re: Another Newbie

Postby xmasbaby67 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:35 pm

:hello: Welcome to the forum Mandy.

Looking forward to hearing about your big trip and seeing some great pics now you have the posting bit down pat... :+

Cute little dog. We have two big labs Murray (golden) & Wendell (black) but we don't take them with us anymore camping as we mainly stay in parks and they just don't fit into the back of the Prado with all the fridge etc but also they are both elderly blokes now at 11 & 12yrs so they usually stay at the inlaws and get spoilt rotten, so that is usually there holiday :*** :*** :***
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Your dogs are very unlucky XB..If there was no room..Rather than leave Bailie ..Avis would leave me home...lol
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:38 pm

But our dogs are two big fat Labs that are unable to jump into the back of the Prado and we have to lift them in. ::() ::() ::() ::() ::() ::()

We used to take Wendell (black lab) camping with us out to the dam when he was younger but we had to put a glowstick collar on him because we were always tripping over him or losing him when he would go off and chase swamp foxes :***

We used to take his big bed with us in the back of the ute and then tied him up to the ute wheel at night and put his bed under the tray of the ute to keep him out of the elements, but since adopting Murray at the ripe old age of 8 we haven't taken them. But they loooove staying with my mother in-law as they are spoilt rotten and after her having lost her little Jack Russell a couple of years ago I think she enjoys it as much if not more than the boys... :*** :***
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Rosco1 wrote:Your dogs are very unlucky XB..If there was no room..Rather than leave Bailie ..Avis would leave me home...lol

I'd have to agree with that too....my girls go everywhere with me when I travel or camp.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Previous

Return to Introductions: