G'day from G'long

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

G'day from G'long

Postby Neil M » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:58 am

G'day.

I'm Nobba from Geelong. The wife, 2 kids (4 & &) and I have an 85 Coleman Poptop camper that we are starting to take out more and more. We took out all of the interior so it is now more like a camper trailer. We are making mods to it after every camping trip, so we'll be looking for ideas on the forums. We mostly go camping down western Victoria way eg Nelson, Port Campbell.

Cheers,

Nobba.
Neil M

Re: G'day from G'long

Postby Lockyer » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:41 am

:hello:

Hi Nobba

Welcome, very friendly little forum this, my wife and I started off in an older cub camper over 9 years ago, we have modified it 3 or 4 times and still have the same camper today, you will have some fun changing things and as you get out and about you will pick up idea's for more mod's on your camper. Rememnber have fun, well I better get off this and go get my camper ready, have to go to Gin Gin (4-5hr drive) to meet a guy and drop some gear off.

Cheers
Lawrence
You don't have to live forever.....you just have to live.
Lockyer
Camping Veteran

Postby Neil M » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:12 am

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to getting down to Dando's in the Otway Ranges in SW Vic over Easter. But first I have to fit a roof rack to carry all the extra stuff. The camper is already full!
Neil M

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Hello Neil and WELCOME to the forum.

Campers love to talk about what mods they have done to their CT, so I doubt you'll have any problems with getting ideas.

Careful what you put on that roof rack....remember the centre of gravity and keep it low and light.

AND....we'd love to see some pics of your mods.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Introductions: