New to forums.... HELLO ALLLLLL!!!!

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

New to forums.... HELLO ALLLLLL!!!!

Postby JoM » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 am

:hello:

New to these forums but loving what I am reading.... you guys rock.

We are not new to camping but have had a break for a few years and are now looking forward to getting back in to good ol' camping and relaxing with nature etc.

I am also looking for some suggestions regarding a campsite that allows us to have a campfire as that is what we rely on for cooking. Not fussed on bush or coastal but would also love it to have a water source (river, lake/dam, beach, etc)

Sorry if I am a lil' fussy but looking forward to reading some of your GREAT suggestions....

JoM
JoM

Re: New to forums.... HELLO ALLLLLL!!!!

Postby Rosco1 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 am

Howdy JoM.......Welcome aboard.....

She a pretty ''BIG'' Country.....Can you give us a bit more of an idea where you would like this River/Dam..Lake to be near......?????

Cheers & enjoy the Forum

Rosco
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: New to forums.... HELLO ALLLLLL!!!!

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:58 pm

WELCOME JoM, glad to see you are having a bit of a browse about the forum......as you can see, lots to read, some great tips, stories and pics and even the odd funny as well.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Introductions: