Camping Trivia

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Camping Trivia

Postby CampGrrlz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Hi Campers ...

Long time, no hear from me ;-) I've become a more enthusiastic gardener since last I posted but I'm still a keen Trivia player.

There is a private Trivia game hosted by Freerocket Man from this Forum. It's on the Fun Trivia site but is probably only open to members of this Camping Forum.

For some time now - perhaps as long as a year, time flies eh? - I've been the sole player.

You've only got to register on the Trivia site, it's free and you don't get spam.

Keen Trivia players - I'd love some competition! It's no fun winning each day and month when I'm only "playing with myself" :grin:

Go here and check it out: http://www.funtrivia.com/tournament/cam ... 40.html%22>Play

Make yourselves a bookmark and play each day after about 4.30pm (it's a new day for them in the States).

Looking forward to the competition ... Elaine
Two old boilers are armchair Glampers ;-)
CampGrrlz
Camping Queens

Re: Camping Trivia

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:03 am

Howdy Elaine....Nice to see you back....I have missed your imput

Cheers

Rosco
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: Camping Trivia

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 pm

GREAT to see you back too Elaine....we have missed you as well. Hope you continue visiting us and contributing.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to General Chit-Chat