Bug & Ideas Report

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

Re: Bug & Ideas Report

Postby stevo. » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 am

Is the admin back? :P What's the new plan? Why move the forum back here? (just out of interest)

Here's the list:

1. password issue
2. missing smileys from the image folder
3. disallow images in signatures, or limit the size. Have you seen the size of photos people put in their signature? :shock:

cheers!
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby activity_dept » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi Stevo,
Welcome back.
We were closing down a server so I had to decide what to do with the forum (move or close). So I decided to put it back into phpbb and upload to the camping site; "for better for worse". The last forum was integrated into a website and had too many bugs. We put this back into a standard phpbb so hopefully I can get it working properly this time.

I will try and chase down the missing smileys. passwords I'll hand over to the tech and I'll have a look at the signature now.

Thanks for that.

Admin
activity_dept

Postby stevo. » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:08 pm

yes it's been a while since i have visited :oops:

Have you got plans for the "camping.com.au" site/business? Wasn't it based around caravan park advertising etc?

yes i'm being nosy again :lol: ... i'm always interested in what people are up to websites etc.

no stress about the technical issues, I guess it all depends what the future holds for the forum. I would assume it would be more popular while in the main directory of the domain.

oh, and Activity_dept is on 2 posts, looks like a new user :lol:
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Previous

Return to Buy & Sell