Bug & Ideas Report

Bulletins, notices or alerts can be posted here. If it is specific to a region or community be sure to put the location n your heading (we will organise it by region if this sections grows).

Re: Bug & Ideas Report

Postby stevo. » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 am

Is the admin back? :P What's the new plan? Why move the forum back here? (just out of interest)

Here's the list:

1. password issue
2. missing smileys from the image folder
3. disallow images in signatures, or limit the size. Have you seen the size of photos people put in their signature? :shock:

cheers!
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby activity_dept » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi Stevo,
Welcome back.
We were closing down a server so I had to decide what to do with the forum (move or close). So I decided to put it back into phpbb and upload to the camping site; "for better for worse". The last forum was integrated into a website and had too many bugs. We put this back into a standard phpbb so hopefully I can get it working properly this time.

I will try and chase down the missing smileys. passwords I'll hand over to the tech and I'll have a look at the signature now.

Thanks for that.

Admin
activity_dept

Postby stevo. » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:08 pm

yes it's been a while since i have visited :oops:

Have you got plans for the "camping.com.au" site/business? Wasn't it based around caravan park advertising etc?

yes i'm being nosy again :lol: ... i'm always interested in what people are up to websites etc.

no stress about the technical issues, I guess it all depends what the future holds for the forum. I would assume it would be more popular while in the main directory of the domain.

oh, and Activity_dept is on 2 posts, looks like a new user :lol:
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Previous

Return to Bulletins, Notice or Alerts