BIG4 Valley Vineyard Tourist Park Hunter Valley NSW

BIG4 Valley Vineyard Tourist Park Hunter Valley NSW

Postby Andrew P » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 pm

I had a lovely weekend in the Hunter Valley this past weekend. Unfortunately the BIG4 Valley Vineyard Tourist park has it's powered sites situated next to a busy road which made sleeping very difficult (even after a great day of wine tasting)

Does anyone know of or experienced other campsites in the Hunter Valley region which they could reckommend?
Andrew P

Re: BIG4 Valley Vineyard Tourist Park Hunter Valley NSW

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Can't help you with your question Andrew.....little too far south for me.

I did however want to WELCOME you to the forum and I am sure someone will be along shortly who may be able to answer your question.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Andrew P » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:04 am

Thanks GypsyLady

Such a nice welcome :-)

Have a great day!
Andrew P

Postby xmasbaby67 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:58 am

:hello: Welcome Andrew to the forum

Unfortunately we haven't stayed in the Hunter Valley yet but if you like wine tasting we love Mudgee!!!

We go every year for the Day on the Green concert and go early on the Friday so we see a little bit more of Mudgee each year.....Lovely place.

We always stay at the Riverside Caravan Park and the owners there are just great.... It is a lovely park and while it is in the middle of town the park backs onto the river and the camping spots up the back and next to the camp kitchen are lovely shady & grassy sites near the river.

Sorry I couldn't be more help but am interested in hearing how you get on. If you find one that is really good please let us all know here!!!!!
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to NSW