Leisure Equipped brand?

Questions, comments, discussions and reviews on equipment, outdoor gear etc.

Leisure Equipped brand?

Postby Lin » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:47 am

Does anyone know anything about this brand? I suspect it is Campingworld's own brand? I was at their store yesterday and tried out a chair that was so very comfy. But then I was trying to be good and not spend more than necessary and didn't buy it. I thought I'd try to find it cheaper online, but cannot find that brand anywhere.

This is the chair: http://www.campingworld.com.au/?q=node/75 I think it was $69, but they would've given me a $9 loyalty discount yesterday.

Really comfy!
Lin
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Re: Leisure Equipped brand?

Postby xmasbaby67 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Sorry Lin but I have never heard of that brand. I suspect you may be right about it being their own brand.

Does it have a warranty? If so and it's a 12mth one I would have a serious look at it if they are prepared to back their product. If it breaks just take it back under warranty.

It's not very often that you find a chair that's juuussstt right & really comfy. I definately believe that there is a chair for everyone, you just have to find the right one and then BINGO...
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Yes, definitely check the warranty. My last Coleman chair had a 5 year warranty and the arm just simply broke this last Easter.....took it back to the camping store and it was replaced, no questions asked.

BTW, it was easily 5 years old too.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Lin » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:30 pm

I'll ask about that when I buy it. If they still sell them when I don't have to watch every cent I spend as much. Which may take a while because I'm buying a house. :lol:
Lin
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Gear Guide